Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Navigation problem (Form,6i,Xp)
Navigation problem [message #418429] Sat, 15 August 2009 02:48 Go to next message
gozuhair
Dear All

I have a databablock with tabular layout that contains 5 colums.details are:
lts_type (list item and database item) 
pos_cd  (text item and database item )
pos_nm (text item and non database item)
hour text item and database item )
amount text item and database item )

List item contains 2 values (standard and Non Standard),If user select Standard from list item then system goto pos_cd and display lov that contains pos_cd,pos_nm,hour and amount of a pos_cd and when user select a desirable pos_cd then all above column display in their areas accordingly.Now what i want that when user select Non standard from list item then system automatically insert 999 into pos_cd column and asking for detail description against pos_cd (999) now what i had done that create one more database item and when user select non standard from list item then system automatically imput 999 into pos_cd column and asking for input new created item but the problem is that if user input 3 records with standard value and want to input 4th record as a non standard list item with pos_cd 999 then in that case cursor position goes to top position of my newly created item but i want to display cursor on 4 record of my new created item.
Kindly also tell me that is this logic fine to create new column in case of non standard value,I am using post change trigger for doing all these activies am i right or wrong.

Regards

Zuhair

Re: Navigation problem [message #422527 is a reply to message #418429] Thu, 17 September 2009 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Have you solved your problem?

David
Re: Navigation problem [message #422639 is a reply to message #418429] Fri, 18 September 2009 00:49 Go to previous message
gozuhair
ohhhh yes,thanks
Previous Topic: WebUtil utility
Next Topic: Problem in Showing multiple values into one text box.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 11:41:00 CDT 2024