Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Oracle Forms LAF Problem (merged 3)
Oracle Forms LAF Problem (merged 3) [message #421258] Mon, 07 September 2009 01:03 Go to next message
r_a_ravi85
Hi,

I've been working on Oracle Forms & the LAF project for the past 1 week. Im totally new to both of them.

Constantly, im getting problem in implementing CSS to oracle forms using the LAF project.

I downloaded the latest LAF package and followed the steps indicated in the LAF project site. But, when i try to run the oracle form, the CSS is not getting applied to the forms.

The whole window is shown with a white background, and the CSS gets applied only to the Grid Body part. The changes i do in the CSS file gets reflected in the Grid Body part, which means the module reads the CSS files successfully, but CSS is not getting applied to other things.

Even when i try running the sample programs provided in the LAF package its not running properly. The same problem exists. Only the Grid Body part is working.

And also, the fmb file i worked on seems to be working properly on another machine. Is it that im missing any configuration in order to make it work.

I've attached screen shots below. Please check it and help me with a solution.

/forum/fa/6752/0/
  • Attachment: laf1.jpg
    (Size: 95.32KB, Downloaded 1147 times)
Re: Oracle Forms LAF Problem (merged 3) [message #423035 is a reply to message #421258] Mon, 21 September 2009 20:14 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Searching this forum for 'laf' returned http://www.orafaq.com/forum/m/363187/67467/?srch=laf#msg_363187 plus others.

David
Previous Topic: Count the number of records in a non database multirecord block
Next Topic: changing forms reference from database to filesystem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 11:28:23 CDT 2024