Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Error Appear when i call form that use Webutil from client pc
Error Appear when i call form that use Webutil from client pc [message #424564] Sat, 03 October 2009 17:20 Go to next message
medosa
I have a server that have application server over it . i use this server to put my application with oracle 10g

i made a form that read and write txt files and call exe this form uses webUtil
when i call this form from from client

some clients works with no errors and other client show error that appear on the pic i attatched.
all the clients uses Windows 2000

i don't know what this error mean and why this error appear in some clients and other no .

and is this error from configurations that i must do in the server or in the client .
Re: Error Appear when i call form that use Webutil from client pc [message #424620 is a reply to message #424564] Sun, 04 October 2009 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
m.bhatkrishna@gmail.com
Hi,

This problem is because of .dll is not downlaoded to the cleint pc.
what you can do is you can manually download those files (jacob.dll,JNIsharedstubs.dll) to
where your jinitiator installed(C:\Program Files\Oracle\JInitiator 1.3.1.28\bin)

Regards,
Krishna
Re: Error Appear when i call form that use Webutil from client pc [message #424754 is a reply to message #424564] Mon, 05 October 2009 18:45 Go to previous message
medosa
thanks for reply this fixed the problem
Previous Topic: menu bar and toolbar color
Next Topic: unable to save the changes in the form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 11:42:54 CDT 2024