Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Select Multiple Records From LOV at once (Oracle 10 g (Database) on Linux and Form Developer 6i on Windows Vista Plateform)
Select Multiple Records From LOV at once [message #425947] Tue, 13 October 2009 06:16 Go to next message
Sohail.Zeeshan
Hi to everyone;

I have developed a form which contains some fields in tabular format. I have attached an LOV to these fields, which get values from other table data.

Now i want to select all records fetched from LOV at once.

please help me to find out "how to Map all records from LOV to these fields at once. If this is possible then whats the exact way.
If this is not possible then whats the other way to do this.

Thanks in advance
Re: Select Multiple Records From LOV at once [message #427525 is a reply to message #425947] Fri, 23 October 2009 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
athar.fitfd@hotmail.com
I think you should use Cursor instead of LOV to perform this operation.

Thanks
Athar
Re: Select Multiple Records From LOV at once [message #427610 is a reply to message #425947] Fri, 23 October 2009 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rajy_salim
Quote:
"how to Map all records from LOV to these fields at once

What do you mean by at once ?
Isn't the LOV based on only one field in the record?
If you meant to fetch data in the datablock (more than one record), you may not use the LOV. But if you want to fill several fields in the same record, base your LOV on one field and map the other values to the other fields.

Rajy
Re: Select Multiple Records From LOV at once [message #431143 is a reply to message #427610] Sun, 15 November 2009 22:46 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Does this solve your problem?

Selecting Multiple Values from LOV
http://forums.oracle.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=590264#590264

David
Previous Topic: Call C Library Using Webutil and ORA_FFI
Next Topic: what is the maximum no of elements we can add to a list item
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 09:54:50 CDT 2024