Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Disable item, then enable item, then can't tab to the item (Oracle Forms, 10.1.2.3, Linux)
Disable item, then enable item, then can't tab to the item [message #432512] Tue, 24 November 2009 10:41 Go to next message
dlwixon
After disabling a text item and then enabling it when a condition is met, I can no longer tab to that item. Is it not being recognized as enabled?

I am using

set_item_property(<item_name>,enabled, property_false);
set_item_property(<item_name>,visible,property_false); 

and then when a condition is met, I use

set_item_property(<item_name>,visible,property_true); 
set_item_property(<item_name>,enabled,property_true); 

Any ideas?

Re: Disable item, then enable item, then can't tab to the item [message #432514 is a reply to message #432512] Tue, 24 November 2009 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cookiemonster
setting enabled to false automatically sets keyboard_navigable to false. Unfortunately setting enabled to true doesn't set keyboard_navigable to true. You have to do that yourself.

Also worth noting that setting visible to false automatically sets enabled to false.
Re: Disable item, then enable item, then can't tab to the item [message #432517 is a reply to message #432514] Tue, 24 November 2009 11:45 Go to previous message
dlwixon
Thanks cookiemonster! Issue is resolved.
Previous Topic: Need to user Return Key for Querying Data !!
Next Topic: Probelm to hide window1 Gray bar in form output.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 09:43:47 CDT 2024