Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Need to eliminate "Do you want to save changes" at close form (merged 4) (Developer 6i - Called from Oracle EBS)
Need to eliminate "Do you want to save changes" at close form (merged 4) [message #434396] Wed, 09 December 2009 02:45 Go to next message
fcherri
I have a block Base table.

AT "Refresh Button" Pressed, it fills in the BLOCK using a cursor from a different VIEw.

This Block should not be saved in the table. Rather some selected Records ONLY should be saved.

If i press "Refresh Button" and select NO record to be saved and then cLOSE THE FORM, the form prompts me "DO U WANT TO SAVE CHANGES"

How can i get rid of this??

Thank you.
Re: Need to eliminate "Do you want to save changes" at close form (merged 4) [message #434428 is a reply to message #434396] Wed, 09 December 2009 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cookiemonster
Make the block a non-database block, or baase it directly on the view and then write custom code to save the records you want.
Re: Need to eliminate "Do you want to save changes" at close form (merged 4) [message #435198 is a reply to message #434396] Tue, 15 December 2009 02:26 Go to previous message
rajy_salim
I suggest changing the status of the block to "QUERY_STATUS" after fetching the records.

Rajy
Previous Topic: set_item_property - to Enabled False
Next Topic: Alert On form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 09:57:07 CDT 2024