Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » help (merged by CM) (winxp Dev9iAS Oracle9i Dev2000 R 2.1 Graphics Builder)
help (merged by CM) [message #450031] Sat, 03 April 2010 14:03 Go to next message
meteo
i develop a form using oracle 9i ,developer9isuite, WindowsXp
it contains "item chart" called "pie_chart" related to a file drill2.ogd already created by dev2000 graphic builder,

the functioin OG.Open (:PARAMETER.PATH_OG_GRAPH || 'drill2.ogd', 'pie_chart', plist => pl);
is used to treat the chart ... i verify all the patamter, the functions, the procedure craeted ....
runnig the form in debug mode; all of the result and the values are expected and true... and no error message
or alert are shown at form runtime ...

finaly the problem is when i run the form the "pie_chart" related to the file "drill2.ogd" is not diplayed in the file
.fmx
Re: help (merged by CM) [message #450487 is a reply to message #450031] Wed, 07 April 2010 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cookiemonster
Can you please not repost the same question multiple times. We have seen it. Trouble is most of us don't use graphics builder so can't help. You're just going to have to wait for someone who knows it to come along and take a look.
Also a more meaningful title would be an idea. We know you want help.
Re: help (merged by CM) [message #451340 is a reply to message #450031] Wed, 14 April 2010 01:52 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Basically, Oracle Graphics is not supported in version later than Forms 6i.

There are numerous threads in this forum about 'graphics', just search for that word and you will be directed to the various ways of using Java or a Microsoft Product to display the 'pie chart' for you.

David
Previous Topic: DDE.APP_BEGIN
Next Topic: Initial Value
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 05:25:56 CDT 2024