Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » hierarchical Tree (oracle forms 10g)
hierarchical Tree [message #451965] Mon, 19 April 2010 04:58 Go to next message
rmaheshbabu
Hi all

My Form consists two Hierarchical trees. When I select a node from first tree and I press Move Right (>>) Button the selected node should move to the second tree. Similarly when I select a node from second tree and press move Left button(<<) it should move to the first tree.

I also want to know want to insert values Into New Table using node values from The Displayed Hierarchical Tree. How to retrieve values using populate_Group_from_tree and insert into table.

Best Regards

R.Mahesh
Re: hierarchical Tree [message #451984 is a reply to message #451965] Mon, 19 April 2010 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sinida1984
Hi

Try Delete_Tree_Node for deleting from a tree. Add_group_row will add a row to the existing group. This can also be used.

Sinida
Re: hierarchical Tree [message #452471 is a reply to message #451984] Thu, 22 April 2010 05:05 Go to previous message
rmaheshbabu
Thanks For Your Reply,

Here i attached my test form. My form consists two hierarchical tree. Two trees poplulated based on two record groups from two tables (Table1: menu and Table 2 menu1). I want to add node from first tree to second tree. when i adding that node simply adds as 1510. please tell me how to add with actual name and values and also i want to add second table.

Advance Thanks

Regards
Mahesh
  • Attachment: TREE_TEST.fmb
    (Size: 56.00KB, Downloaded 1270 times)
Previous Topic: speed of oracle program
Next Topic: Print an Oracle Report 10g using UNIX
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 05:42:57 CDT 2024