Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » navigating using images (forms6i, oracle9i, xp sp2)
navigating using images [message #459490] Sun, 06 June 2010 02:45 Go to next message
v bansal
i am developing aroom room booking system using forms developer and oracle 9i.
i have used images to show that the room are booked vacant vaccant if the room is booked then a red colored image is displayed else a green colored image is displayed. I have done it retrieving retreving the rows of the transaction table in a cursor. the cursor is written on a trigger (when button pressed).
now i want that if the green colored image is displayed then if the user clicks on that image it should move to the booking form else should display messaage messaage the room is already booked.
kindly help me to do this.

thanks in advance
Re: navigating using images [message #459543 is a reply to message #459490] Sun, 06 June 2010 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gregor
Hi v bansal,
I think to start a new form on click is not a good UserInterfacebehavior ( you say:." i want that if the green colored image is displayed then if the user clicks on that image") .It is better on Doubelclick, Button or Context-Menu. The trigger "When-Image-Pressed" is activated on a Doubelclick.

Gregor
Re: navigating using images [message #463903 is a reply to message #459543] Mon, 05 July 2010 02:34 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Actually:

Quote:
When-Image-Activated - Initiate an action whenever the operator doubleclicks an image item.
When-Image-Pressed - Initiate an action whenever an operator clicks on an image item.

David
Previous Topic: error in calling reports
Next Topic: webutil_file_transfer.Client_To_DB_with_progress
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 03:33:15 CDT 2024