Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Oracle Forms Designer has encountered a problem and needs to close. (oracle developer 6i )
Oracle Forms Designer has encountered a problem and needs to close. [message #472396] Fri, 20 August 2010 06:39 Go to next message
mohsin_ali
hi.

i need anyone's help on this because i encountered this error on 10g.

whenever i double-click on the Canvass node of Forms builder, it displays the "Working..." status on the lower left corner, then after a minute or so, the following message appears:
--
"Oracle Forms Designer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
If you where in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.
Please tell Microsoft about this problem.

Send Error Report / Don't Send"
--
after clicking on the Don't Send button, the builder will close down.

, i just installed oracle 10g (10.2.0.1.0) database and 6i developer which i downloaded from oracle website.
i'll be waiting for your responses. thanks.

Mohsin
Re: Oracle Forms Designer has encountered a problem and needs to close. [message #472416 is a reply to message #472396] Fri, 20 August 2010 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joy_division
Isn't there a link in blue that shows more details of the error, like the module of Windows file that caused the error (a DLL or EXE file)?
Did you install anything after forms? If so, re-install forms. Sounds like there is a conflict with some other Windows file.
There may also be a log file "somewhere."

BTW, did you open a .fmb file or was this upon creating a new form?
Re: Oracle Forms Designer has encountered a problem and needs to close. [message #472481 is a reply to message #472416] Sat, 21 August 2010 01:02 Go to previous message
mohsin_ali
i re-install again but again its given same problem

please help me
Previous Topic: saving data from multiple datablocks into new table?
Next Topic: Validate Time on field
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 03:34:26 CDT 2024