Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Items on tab page getting invisible (D2K)
Items on tab page getting invisible [message #478778] Tue, 12 October 2010 09:02 Go to next message
BS_99
Hello,
when i am selecting a record from a LOV which is associated with a button on a tab page of a tabbed canvas; all the items on the tab page getting invisible. But when i navigate to another tab page and then come back to the former tab page all items reappearing.

What could possibly be the reason for this and how to restrict items from disappearing?

Regards
Bibek.
Re: Items on tab page getting invisible [message #478808 is a reply to message #478778] Tue, 12 October 2010 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Do you use SET_ITEM_PROPERTY with the DISABLED property? It causes items to (dis)appear,
Re: Items on tab page getting invisible [message #478849 is a reply to message #478808] Tue, 12 October 2010 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BS_99
No , not all items are set enabled property FALSE.

l_lov:=    show_lov('find_vrno_edit');
    if not l_lov  then
        go_item('pb_block.pb_new_vr');
    else        
           :parameter.editmode:=1;
        if (:itemtran_head.vrno) is not null then
                        set_block_property('itemtran_head',default_where,'  tcode=:parameter.tcode and entity_code=:parameter.entity_code and vrno = ' ||''''||:itemtran_head.vrno||''''  );
                        go_block('itemtran_head');
                        execute_query(no_validate);
                        synchronize;
                        :itemtran_body.editqty:=:reachedqty;
                end if;
end if;
Re: Items on tab page getting invisible [message #478855 is a reply to message #478849] Wed, 13 October 2010 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
This is LoV button code. Did you search all PL/SQL units for "DISABLED"?
Re: Items on tab page getting invisible [message #478986 is a reply to message #478855] Wed, 13 October 2010 23:20 Go to previous message
BS_99
I have found out a solution for this problem but not sure if this is the right one or not ...
At the begin of the pl/sql block of the WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED trigger ;
I have to set ENABLED property in set_tab_page_property FALSE for all tab pages except the one containing the trigger_item i.e. Button.
And again i have to I have to set ENABLED property in set_tab_page_property TRUE for all tab pages at the end of the PL/SQL block.
Now the items are no more disappearing but whether there is any better solution available to it???
Previous Topic: call from through menu with parameter
Next Topic: Pre-query vs post-quey
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 01:39:39 CDT 2024